Tuesday 5 January 2010

My Experience through chatting

Chatting is one way to communicate a friends outside the country.I try chatting to find a friend not only in here in the Philippines but also inthe different country. For the first time in my life, I encountered somepeople with their different language. While I read their messages I not yetunderstand what they wrote in the chat box. When we talking also in thephone, I can't get also what they said. It's not easy for me, as a first timerto communicate and find some friends outside the country.But I realize, chatting is fun. By chatting, you can find a lot of friendsaround the World. By chatting I enhance my English and to communicate their.At first, it's not easy but when you already know chatting you can say thatchatting is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment